anyone in England ?

Pics
hello there, im also in shropshire and i have brought my chickens off the preloved site , there are LOADS of chicks from day old +

you will be surprised how many chicks are on there,
where bouts in shropshire r u?
what breeds do u want/ what do u have
1f600.png

hello there, im also in shropshire and i have brought my chickens off the preloved site , there are LOADS of chicks from day old +

you will be surprised how many chicks are on there,
where bouts in shropshire r u?
what breeds do u want/ what do u have
1f600.png
[/quote-http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/show/114516866/day-old-chicks-buff-orpington-x-ixworth.html?link=%2Fadverts%2Flist%3Fkeyword%3DOrpington%2Bchicks%2B%26location%3Dshropshire%2B%26distance%3D5

Hello,
Just introducing myself. I'm also in England (East Yorkshire) and currently have 4 Cochins. One is broody and incubating some fertilised eggs. First time with this so I'm sure I will have a million questions
1f61c.png

Hello,
Just introducing myself. I'm also in England (East Yorkshire) and currently have 4 Cochins. One is broody and incubating some fertilised eggs. First time with this so I'm sure I will have a million questions
1f61c.png

:frow

I'm in East Yorkshire too :D Near Goole.

I had my first broody last year, I'm a incubator hatcher so seeing a broody raise her own was fantastic :highfive:

Last edited:

These are my four Cochins. The black one is the broody one at the minute. She's got 6 fertilised eggs she's sitting so fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom