Anyone in Maine have top hat chicks or silkies 4sale ?

Sorry, I don't have any Top Hats or Silkies at all. If you asked a couple of years ago I had Silkies that I was re-homing sadly. I hope that you are able to find some though! Both the Top Hats and Silkies do add quite the uniqueness to a flock. :love:love:love

Aww.... They must be so cute! I had gotten two Silkies from Tractor Supply. The hen was Basil and the rooster was Beemer. Then the next year my Silver Duckwing Old English Game bantam hen named Lucy hatched out their five children. Their five children was Benz, Gaupo, Lucky, Rosemary, and Romaine. I got to agree, they were funny. Beemer often got invited to play tea parties and play restaurants by my siblings and Basil often got rides in a stroller. My favorite part about them was their tuffs. They were so soft! All my Silkies were white.

Aww.... They must be so cute! I had gotten two Silkies from Tractor Supply. The hen was Basil and the rooster was Beemer. Then the next year my Silver Duckwing Old English Game bantam hen named Lucy hatched out their five children. Their five children was Benz, Gaupo, Lucky, Rosemary, and Romaine. I got to agree, they were funny. Beemer often got invited to play tea parties and play restaurants by my siblings and Basil often got rides in a stroller. My favorite part about them was their tuffs. They were so soft! All my Silkies were white.

Attachments

• 20201230_151120.jpg
    20201230_151120.jpg
    585.8 KB · Views: 4
I would love an all white silkie. Do you have pics to share? I've never seen silkies at tractor supply so I will have to keep my eyes open.

Back
Top Bottom