Anyone interested in putting in pallet order of soy-free, organic feed

hhong3138

Songster
8 Years
Jul 3, 2011
TX
Hi chicken keeper in NYC or around NYC area!

My name is Vanessa. I am helping Megan to coordinate chicken feed order from Countryside Organics later this week. If you also feed your chicken the feed from them, you know how good they are. By ordering together, we will save on shipping cost. If you all would like to order some bags, let us know! They also sell rabbit and cat/dog food too and are cool with adding other things to the pallet so have a look on their website ( http://www.countrysideorganics.com/home.php) to see if there is anything else you need.

We are going to have to get prepayment from everyone for the feed..things are tight over the holidays. If you feel comfortable doing a paypal transaction or credit card, Megan can send an invoice for your order.

Soybean-free organic layer mash is $26 a bag, there was a $1 increase in cost but this also includes the cost of freight. Soybean-free organic scratch feed is $21 a bag. This is great stuff to feed to your chickens in the winter when they need to fatten up and it also helps to stimulate foraging. If you are interested in buying any other items on the website, please add $2 (freight cost) to the price.

Pick up would be at Brooklyn Grange Rooftop Farm as before. As a suggestion, Megan only put in an order every 2 or 3 months so if you can stock up, consider doing so.

Just a reminder: it may take a week to 10 days for us to accumulate enough orders/payments to send off to countryside (we need a minimum of 44 bags, and up to 50 or so.) Once the order is in it usually only takes two days to arrive, so a date for pick up would be set then.

Please email me if interested.

Vanessa Li

Back
Top Bottom