Anyone interested in these eggs golden comet x white rock.....

Brunty_Farms

Songster
12 Years
Apr 29, 2007
Ohio
The cross will be golden comet hens and white rock rooster. You should get a good variety of color and hens that lay better than dual purpose.

Eggs will be ready in about 4 weeks... they are going through their pullet egg stage at the moment. These will be $10.00 / dozen shipping included.

Foam packing and buble wrap.....

Let me know if there is an intrest...

This is what I am looking for. a Cornish X- Can you tell me more color/size and growth rate? Estimate weight at processing time and age? I am guessing about 6/8 weeks for a 6/7 lb bird?

I will want 3 dozen and I am getting a bator soon. What color eggs do the crosses lay?

Can you ship to Texas and how do you pack what are prices for 2 doz? 3 doz? Thanks

Thanks. my email is [email protected]

I put you down for 2 dozen, as soon as I feel they are viable I will let you know. I have about 10% of the flock laying at the moment. They are only 17 weeks, so we will see how it goes.

These are layers not meat chickens. I may have some of the meat chickens for sale as chicks here in a few months. Price for the chicks is around .50 a chick. They are the cornish x rock cross and grow like you described. They are the same birds I use for my customers.

The eggs i'm selling now are golden comet x white rock crosses. These in the bottom are the mothers.

1855_close_up_red_hens.jpg

Last edited:
Ok I am interested in the layers and the meat chickens. Do you have all cornish x and some hybrid as well? I want JUST EGGS and not chicks as I do not want to risk gettting a sick bird if post office causes damage to chicks.

So what is cost (when you get the eggs) for 3 doz cornish cross fertile eggs and a 2 doz mix cross eggs? The hens look nice.

Please keep me posted and have you ever shipped eggs before?
I am kind of new to this. Thanks so much

that picture he posted is the golden comets. they are the hens, he is getting the eggs from. i would like to know if he has pic of the babies from these eggs or adult pic.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom