Anyone know anything about Swarovski Crystals?

SarahFair

Songster
11 Years
Sep 23, 2008
Monroe, Ga
I got a set my MIL bought at a yard sale. It has a Compact Mirror Lipstick Case and Business Card Holder.
It says
ArgentoSC
Milan Paris New York
Bellis

and Down at the bottom it says:

Made with Swarovski Crystals

In a box.
It has a light pink swirl design on the backgrond and the design is silver flowers and stems.

Its rather pretty. She asked me to sell it for her.
Ive been trying to look for its value but cant find anything on or like this particular set.

Anyone have any information?

crystals.jpg

crystals2.jpg

Last edited:
Swarovski crystals are used in all sorts of things. They sell them wholesale to all different makers of all different things. The only products that you will be able to find a value on are the ones that are 100% swarovski crystal, such as figurines, jewelry, etc. I collect the stuff for my mom. A new piece every birthday and Christmas.

Any idea of how old it is... it is lovely.... the older the item the better.. particularly if it is one of the very early pieces.... can we have a few more pics in a little more detail...... then I can see if I can help you...

Im not sure the age. Im guessing maybe a little older if it was at a garage sale. Its never been used (or looks to have never been..).

Ill try and locate my other camera for better pictures.

How would I go about finding the age of it? I looked all online and couldnt find anything on it.

To those of us in gem world Swarovski is a HERO.
He was born in Austria in 18(something) and was the son of a royal glass cutter, like the prince or some such.
ANYWAY. He invented an electric faceting machine that is the basis of all gem cutting machines today.

The Swarovski company was founded in 1895 by some rich guys that realized the importance of his invention and cutting talent.

The original company logo was an eidlveiss flour, then changes to just S.A.L then to a swan. I only know if it's a swan it can be dated to anytime from last week to 1988. If it's got the flower you can date it to as early as 1895 or so. I don't know when they switched fron the flower to S.A.L.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom