Anyone know of a site to find ducks/ducklings in my area in need of a home?

beeryfun

In the Brooder
6 Years
Apr 22, 2013
Richwood
I am not finiding anyone here on BYC who is looking to re-home any ducks but I would like to keep my drake that I've been looking for a mate for (I was even willing to give him up if I found the right fit). He is a Pekin so I got great info on compatible breeds...I am ready to take on healthy duck(s) or duckling(s) in order to keep my beloved pet happy and healthy.

I am in Ohio -- I don't want a bunch, just a few so hatcheries are not ideal for me. The one place I found in Ohio that sells them in smaller quantities is an hour and a half away.

A juvenile or adult are preferred but I'd be willing to raise from ducklings.

Thanks for your help!

thank you yes I have checked the rehoming forum but no luck. I posted on there a few times also which options I was willing to consider. I will check facebook. Thank you so much

FOUND! My local hatchery sold me 2 babies and I asked them... they were hesitant then finally were nice enough to give me the # to their flock owner -- he sold me one!

FOUND! My local hatchery sold me 2 babies and I asked them... they were hesitant then finally were nice enough to give me the # to their flock owner -- he sold me one!
thumbsup.gif
okay now for pics
pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom