Anyone know where Noah went? We need another Ark down here! :P

barngirlsrule

Songster
10 Years
Apr 24, 2009
Thunderstorms, rain, flash floods, rain, lightning, rain thunder, rain, tornados... what else... RAIN!
lol.png
Haha! This is crazy guys! The wilderness club was going to go white water rafting but it got cancelled by all the rain. But no worries! I have an inflatable raft and a river in my driveway so improvise right? (I'm not serious, don't worry!)
wink.png
But man, with all this water, I'm considering kayaking to school on Monday if it keeps up like this! Anyone else in this ruckus? Or have had some storm fun like blanket forts in the living room, tribal rain dances, etc? Stories welcome!
pop.gif

I live in the midst of a river at the moment....been raining F O R E V E R.....I want dry land!!! Seriously, I'm just glad we did not get any tornadoes and crap!

I know! Its aweful! I have a creek in my backyard, but the other night, I had a creek, and a stream complete with a fast current, out there! And they're saying theres more to come!
barnie.gif
th.gif

Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream!
lol.png

We needed the rain and glad we got it however we were spared of the worse storm.

It is more of a duck weather!

I hope you guys get some dry spells coming up. I do not see anything that will have more rain coming up in a few days. Lets hope not so you can dry off!

Back
Top Bottom