Anyone on BYC in Missouri? Moving there...

Colorist

In the Brooder
9 Years
Sep 27, 2010
Remember that thread about how my grandmother had 120+ acres in Missouri? Well, I got my wish. But before you say, "I'm so sorry she passed away!"

SHE DIDN'T!

She invited me to come live with her!

So in a few weeks (probably after Halloween), I will be packing up my things (chickens included) and heading up there! LOL the rest of my family is staying right here in Dallas. I guess they've had enough of me (and my chickens).
But I plan on having a bunch of bantams, barnyard layers and a pair of geese once I move there
big_smile.png
Grandma LOVES chickens, and she encouraged me to get some silkies because she had never seen them before.

Hi there! Let me start by saying Welcome! You'll be my new neighbor to the west!
big_smile.png
I don't live in Missouri, but my mom and a couple of my brothers do. I live in far western Kentucky, so it's about 150 miles to where my mom lives. There are LOTS of BYCers from Missouri! I didn't see a mention of what area you'll be moving to, but I'm sure you'll have no problem finding like-minded folks who love their chickens! Congrats on the move, and I hope you and your gang settle in smoothly. I'm sure your grandmother will enjoy your (and their!) company.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom