Anyone order from amarook and receive their sign?

Faverolle

Songster
10 Years
Feb 12, 2009
Massachusetts
Hello all,
I was just checking to see if anyone that has placed an order with amarook for an egg for sale sign has received it? I paid for a sign around the 1st of August and still have not received it nor have I heard from her. She originally told me a couple weeks at the most to have it made. I have tried emailing her and also had pm'd her. When she last replied several weeks ago she said it would be a couple days. Her private message box is full and she has not responded to any emails.

I did a search, clicked her name and her last post was 09/20/2009 10:58 am so she is still on and still posting.

sounds like she is avoiding responsibility.

eta -- did you pay through paypal and is it too late to get your money back? (buyer complaint).

meri

Last edited:
Mojo Chick'n :

I did a search, clicked her name and her last post was 09/20/2009 10:58 am so she is still on and still posting.

sounds like she is avoiding responsibility.

eta -- did you pay through paypal and is it too late to get your money back? (buyer complaint).

meri

Paypal only gives 45 days .​

Faverolle, post in the everything buy sell trade and say "HELLOOOOOO so an so and see if they respond. Have you tried responding to the original thread? That should get their attention.

Good luck

I agree...post in the origional thread...
Hi Matt!
frow.gif

Quote:
The problem though is the new format, it does not go to the top and its a loooong way back since this was early August.

ooh! well that sucks! I wish you luck then! Also..contact Nifty..they want to know if someone is selling on here and not following through with sending the items..
they have blocked someone selling on here before for it...contact them... maybe they can help you get in touch with her. good luck!

Quote:
The problem though is the new format, it does not go to the top and its a loooong way back since this was early August.

You can easily search old threads by using the search option on the blue tab. put the sellers name in the "author" space and what words you can remember in the topic and select buy/sell/trade as the category... should come right up
thumbsup.gif

Quote:

You can easily search old threads by using the search option on the blue tab. put the sellers name in the "author" space and what words you can remember in the topic and select buy/sell/trade as the category... should come right up
thumbsup.gif

Thank you
I did find the thread and posted on it but with the new system that was started this week where new posts don't bring the post to the front page anymore the thread is still 10 pages back.

Back
Top Bottom