Anyone ordered from Nature's Hatchery?

I have been planning on asking the same question. What I really wanted to know is are they a large commercial hatchery or are they private breeders? I do not like commercial hatcherys. They do not work with their birds enough.

hmmmmm i just ordered some but i ordered them at a time when I can for sure pick them up
hmm.png
I hope they arrive safely. I thought that their small order charge was a little expensive I had to pay $6 dollars for each for a few silkie chicks, But I guess thats what you ahve to do if you do9n't feel like ordering a gazillion chicks.

This is because they more than likely do not even have a hatchery but in fact they are just dropped shiped from another local hatchery. This is why the shipping is expensive.... it's how they make their money.

Be leary of new hatcheries.... let them prove themselves first, and by not allowing pickups is a bad start.

I get my turkey poults from a very strict commercial hatchery and that is all they hatch is just turkeys..... and they still allow pickups. Same with big broiler hatcheries.... I have sometimes had to wait accross the street but I still picked them up.

To me it sounds like they are just an office trying to make a buck.

Glad your chicks arrived safely though....

Back
Top Bottom