Anyone see the Kardasians yesterday?

curliet

Songster
11 Years
Apr 22, 2008
west Michigan
I was watching some other show, and this came on after. I watched for a few minutes and Kim Kardasian's "coach" came over to their house and was going thru the fridge cleaning it out. She asked why they had no eggs, and suggested that since they had so much property it would be nice to have some chickens. So, these A oops, idiots got some chickens. Then they screamed and hollered about how awful they were, and when the eggs came they couldn't eat them because they tasted like "dirt". What stoopid people. These are people who have lots of money, and shouldn't be allowed to have it because they don't know how to use it for something worthwhile.

th.gif
OMG! That, my friend, is awful.

I think I might have seen that episode.......is it the one where a few of them thought they would get cold outside and decided to bring them inside and tried to put them in the bathtub?
I only watched that show to see how they would react with chickens LOL.

I've seen that episode. What idjits.

I don't trust the authenticity of anyone who has had so much work that they look like they belong at Madame Tussaud's.
bruce_jenner.JPG
vs.
bruce_jenner_then_wi_full-711469.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, they did bring them into the bathtub, and all the time Bruce Jenner was ranting about the chickens being disgusting. At the time that they decided they didn't like the eggs, I cracked up, because he said "See, we cannot eat the chicken eggs." in a very uppity tone, and I wondered where he thought that the eggs came from they ate before they got the chickens. Absolutely ridiculous. And these people actually go on television so the whole world can see how stupid they are. And they don't get it! LOL

Quote:
Serious. Hate all the "watch shows about rich people driving in BMWs and getting their nails done" that's popular. Like "Desperate Housewives of Orange County" What sad shallow lives, I want nothing to do with any of them.

i saw that episode. They had no idea what they were doing. Just went out and bought them and a coop. She brought them in that night and put them in the tub because she thought it was too cold.
roll.png
no food or water. I like the show but that one kind of irked me that they didnt even try to learn how to take care of the chickens.

Back
Top Bottom