Anyone use the Instyler?

Kansaseq

Prairie Wolf Farm Asylum
10 Years
Feb 12, 2009
NE Kansas
A friend let my try hers at work the other night, and I loved it! Was easy to use and made big, sexy curls fast. I was all set to buy one, but decided to read some reviews. It got a lot of bad ones; most said theirs fell apart after several months. Does anyone on here have one they've been using for a while, and how do you like it? Has it fried your hair? Would you recommend it to anyone?
The cheapest I've found it is at Walmart for $82 http://www.walmart.com/catalog/allReviews.do?product_id=14018515

I've been wanting to try it or the Croc. But, they are both really expensive. I have a Kioseki Straightener I gave almost $200 for it, so will wait until croaks before I buy another one.

I sent you a PM. I have heard different things about it.Never used it for curls,as my hair is the most horrible curly hair youve ever seen.Shirley Temple? yeah thats me with blonde hair...lol. But I always used it for straightening.Did a prety good "quick" job for me.For an intense style I've always used my flat iron.Check ur PMs...

Quote:
I pm'd you back
big_smile.png

Quote:
Yea, they are WAY expensive, which is why I never got one. But my birthday is coming up, so I thought, maybe.......

Back
Top Bottom