Anyone use the Instyler?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Kansaseq, May 20, 2011.

1. Kansaseq

Kansaseq Prairie Wolf Farm Asylum

Feb 12, 2009
    NE Kansas
    A friend let my try hers at work the other night, and I loved it! Was easy to use and made big, sexy curls fast. I was all set to buy one, but decided to read some reviews. It got a lot of bad ones; most said theirs fell apart after several months. Does anyone on here have one they've been using for a while, and how do you like it? Has it fried your hair? Would you recommend it to anyone?
    The cheapest I've found it is at Walmart for $82 http://www.walmart.com/catalog/allReviews.do?product_id=14018515

2. Kansaseq

Feb 12, 2009
    NE Kansas
    No one has one of these? Really?

3. jerseygirl1

jerseygirl1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    Truthfully, it is way out of my budget for hair care products!

4. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    I've been wanting to try it or the Croc. But, they are both really expensive. I have a Kioseki Straightener I gave almost $200 for it, so will wait until croaks before I buy another one.

5. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Chillin' With My Peeps

I sent you a PM. I have heard different things about it.Never used it for curls,as my hair is the most horrible curly hair youve ever seen.Shirley Temple? yeah thats me with blonde hair...lol. But I always used it for straightening.Did a prety good "quick" job for me.For an intense style I've always used my flat iron.Check ur PMs...

6. Kansaseq

Feb 12, 2009
    NE Kansas
    Quote:I pm'd you back [​IMG]

7. Kansaseq

Feb 12, 2009
    NE Kansas
    Quote:Yea, they are WAY expensive, which is why I never got one. But my birthday is coming up, so I thought, maybe.......

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by