Anyone Used Clinton Anderson's Fundamentals Training Kit?

Crazy for Chickens!

Free Ranging
Jun 9, 2017
NW Missouri
Hey,
Has anyone here used the Clinton Anderson Fundamentals for their horses? I'm interested in using it on my horse, as he has a lack of respect, and needs groundwork. Has anyone used it on older horses? I know it requires a lot of exercise for the horse, if they don't behave, and my horse is like 25. Sometimes he gets stiff in the winter..... Just wanted to see if anyone had any opinions! :)

Hey,
Has anyone here used the Clinton Anderson Fundamentals for their horses? I'm interested in using it on my horse, as he has a lack of respect, and needs groundwork. Has anyone used it on older horses? I know it requires a lot of exercise for the horse, if they don't behave, and my horse is like 25. Sometimes he gets stiff in the winter..... Just wanted to see if anyone had any opinions! :)
Have never used this training program,but it seems to be fairly good. Based on common sense reasoning. Did have the good fortune to attend a seminar by John Lyons back in the day. I think there are some videos still on youtube.

Back
Top Bottom