Anyone watching TRUE BLOOD!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Beau coop, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Beau coop

Beau coop Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2008
    WNY
    I wouldn't watch this at first, but now have it on tiVo!!

2. kdcrws

kdcrws Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2008
    L.C. FL
    I'm totally addicted!!!1 I Also refused at first. I was like i'm not into that freaky vamp stuff. Now I'm like can I get a Merlotte's T? LOL!!!

Have u read the books!?

3. Beau coop

May 19, 2008
    WNY
    It is so weird it's cool!!

4. kdcrws

Aug 18, 2008
    L.C. FL
    I love Eric and Lafayette. Lafayette is Hilarious! And some of the best quotes ever have come from there.

"I can't listen to polticians anymore. They give me Seizure." Terry Bellfluer

"I don't dance. I once had a woman tell me I looked like an epileptic on meth." Andy Bellfluer LMAO!!!

Last edited: Aug 30, 2009
  5. Beau coop

May 19, 2008
    WNY
    Quote:[​IMG] omg! I want to be called your majesty...especially by Bill. I mean William.

6. jaybme

jaybme Chillin' With My Peeps

Same here- did not want to watch it ( tho I do love a good vampire story) but now save it on the dvr to savor each week. My DH hates these kind of shows but now watches it with me.

Sookie is getting on my nerves though.

I read the book series, it is sooo different! I like the book story better, but oh well, I still like the show along with Pushing Daisies. [​IMG]

7. kdcrws

Aug 18, 2008
    L.C. FL
    Quote:I'm trying to act think like the show and books are two diff things because they are soooo diff!

8. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    I read those awful Sookie Storehouse novels. I have never wanted to burn a book, but I'm telling you...

I wanted to send $5.00 to the author and ask her to stop writing. I even trashed the book so that it wouldn't get circulated. It broke me from reading vampire books. If the TV show is based off those books, I will pass.

9. kdcrws

Aug 18, 2008
    L.C. FL
    Quote:lord that's a strong opinion, if i ever read one! but maybe it was the wrong books since the last name is Stackhouse not storehouse. LOL. I thought they were a decent read. They weren't profoundly earth altering great but horrible they were not.

10. sparkles2307

sparkles2307 Terd of Hurtles

We dont get the channel it's on, but I have been obsessed with Vampires since I was a kid and it kills me not to be able to tune in.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by