Anyone willing to donate 24 chicken eggs to a 3rd grade class?

ecse129

Chirping
8 Years
Mar 30, 2011
Hello breeders,

I am looking for someone that would be kind enough to donate 24 chicken eggs to my class to hatch. I am willing to pay for shipping, but I am not sure I can afford to buy eggs this year as I have in the past. We are looking for chicken eggs and we are located in Iowa so hardier breeds work better. Once we hatch them, they go home with farm kids (typically for 4-H projects). I do not send home chickens with any children that are not prepared on their farm for the chickens and have had a really good success rate in the past with previous hatches. Please see our Shutterfly page (which also links to our Ustream pages) to see past hatches. We did ducks last year, but I want to stick to chickens this year (less mess and easier to find quality homes). A variety of breeds would be terrific so the kids can see different egg colors/breeds, but we would be okay with just one breed as well. Please PM me as soon as possible if you are willing to. I would like to get the eggs into the incubator next week. Thank you!
~Amanda

http://3huntseggs.shutterfly.com/

Hi! Were u only interested in chicken eggs? I'd be willing to donate button quail eggs if you'd like them.

Back
Top Bottom