Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I don't think they're being mean, they're just stating that they wouldn't join another RP.

Quote:
ure, but you all don't have to be so mean to Duck. You know you all probably just pushed her over the edge. She will probably leave now. Then I will have to leave too.

She asked if we wanted to join another horse RP, we said no... what did you want us to say?

Quote:
I don't think they're being mean, they're just stating that they wouldn't join another RP.

Yeah
hmm.png

Quote:

Did you read them?

I did. They just said no.

Stating no =/= being mean.

Quote:
I did. They just said no.

Stating no =/= being mean.

Stop I now!

Then tell HCCLK to stop acusing us of being mean. As far as I know, nobody that said no had any mean intentions. They were just saying that they didn't want another horse RP.

Quote:
Stop I now!

Then tell HCCLK to stop acusing us of being mean. As far as I know, nobody that said no had any mean intentions. They were just saying that they didn't want another horse RP.

I said stop. You are pushing me over the edge

Quote:

I said stop. You are pushing me over the edge

Well I'm sorry
hugs.gif
But you did start the threads, you should ask for it to be closed before a huge fight breaks out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom