Anything Art :)

Are those greeting cards? They look great! I wish I had the forethought to make a setup for my stuff before taking pictures. Do you do stuff like wedding portraits or something?
No, it's just my handwriting on sticky notes :) I enjoy the set up as much as the writing sometimes, honestly :lol: I have all my props lined up on a shelf for easy access.

And no once more :p I just enjoy drawing, so I find pics on Pinterest to copy.
Are you on Instagram?

No, it's just my handwriting on sticky notes :) I enjoy the set up as much as the writing sometimes, honestly :lol: I have all my props lined up on a shelf for easy access.

And no once more :p I just enjoy drawing, so I find pics on Pinterest to copy.
Are you on Instagram?
Er, no. But Mum is. I don't have a phone, so I don't have a ton of pictures anyway. Heh, kinda ironic, huh? A millennial without a phone.
But sticky notes? Are you kidding me? You should get some cardstock and sell some stinkin' cards! Christmas is coming up, you know.
And if you had like, a lightbox or something where you could trace the faces, you could totally do wedding portraits. $$$ :lol:

Er, no. But Mum is. I don't have a phone, so I don't have a ton of pictures anyway. Heh, kinda ironic, huh? A millennial without a phone.
But sticky notes? Are you kidding me? You should get some cardstock and sell some stinkin' cards! Christmas is coming up, you know.
And if you had like, a lightbox or something where you could trace the faces, you could totally do wedding portraits. $$$ :lol:
Ironic, maybe, but there's nothing wrong with it :p There are a lot of little brats who shouldn't even have phones :lau

:oops: :lol: Yeah I guess I should. I've been wanting to open an Etsy shop, guess I just need to get my butt in gear and get to work.
My mom has a lightbox, but at this point the sketches are in a book and they've been sort of a project for me this year, proving to myself that I can actually complete a sketchbook :lol: We'll see I guess.

Ironic, maybe, but there's nothing wrong with it :p There are a lot of little brats who shouldn't even have phones :lau

:oops: :lol: Yeah I guess I should. I've been wanting to open an Etsy shop, guess I just need to get my butt in gear and get to work.
My mom has a lightbox, but at this point the sketches are in a book and they've been sort of a project for me this year, proving to myself that I can actually complete a sketchbook :lol: We'll see I guess.
Well, a fresh sketchbook is always best, you know. Each one has a unique 'feel' to it. If it helps any, most of the sketchbooks I've actually filled up had pretty big paper. Makes me feel important, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom