Anything photography Thread

I know!
But the models cost just as much as a real one!:gig
Some of the family are like, "why more, you don't play with them" and I'm like, "Well, the same reason you guys collect baseball and Pokemon cards!"😋 Plus, they may be worth something someday, or I could pass them down!
Exactly! My collection is around 72, and most of them are from over 15 years ago. I think a few of them value at $75 now and back then I had bought them for $9.99.

Ohhhhh so many I have that are favorites. I've gravitated towards my cowboy wall art over the past few years but I do lots of things. Just something I have a passion for. The winter one I waited 25 years to get a good one lol. Did I mention it was -30° when I went out to get it? Yep, I sat in my pickup and got out long enough to get a few.
Holy cow these are so beautiful!! I love the content as well.

85D24A9D-8CCC-4926-B107-09A370780333.jpeg

A rose from about four years ago.

Woah! 1Bigloop, your work is stunning! I wish that someday I'll be as good as you are! Though that will be a long time...
Alyssa Bee, Thank you. Many years of practice and trial & error. It helps that my husband spends half his life horseback.
Creativlive.com has some amazing online learning.
Just keep at it. Each shutter click is practice.

Exactly! My collection is around 72, and most of them are from over 15 years ago. I think a few of them value at $75 now and back then I had bought them for $9.99.
:highfive:
On the topic of prices, I make my own tack to replace the expensive company-made stuff. All I make right now are halters and lead ropes, but I plan to try a racing/jockey saddle and bridle!

Back
Top Bottom