APA 2010 National: Show Results updated in post #1

I would love to attend but I'm not sure yet. Have talked about it with another person in MN where I'll be then, it'll be a 12 1/2 hour drive. If I do come, my daughter and I will be showing Bantam Brahmas in buff-light-dark, Black Rosecombs, Black-Blue-Splash Modern Game bantams, Calls in white, grey & blue fawn, maybe a turkey and a light goose, and likely some Malaysian Seramas. The SUV I have now has more room, meaning more can be shown.
smile.png
It'll depend on if I can get off work or not, and I won't know that until September. But this show is definitely on my list of places I want to attend. I have some promising young stock growing out, would love to see how they place.

I'm hoping to take a few cochins. Does anyone know when the show catalogs are going to be sent out and who we need to contact?

Hey guys, mind a Texan throwing their hat in the ring up there in Oklahoma.
I'll be showing a couple(hopefully) of my Black Sumatras and my one lonely little White Call duck.
This is also an ABA sanctioned show, isn't it?

We will be there.We will be bringing Black and Blue Old English Game Bantams.It was a great show last year.I missed the ABA question,but yes it is an ABA meet.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom