apparently I have a pair.......of geese

pinkyglory123

Songster
9 Years
Jul 3, 2010
th.gif
Oh my! Apparently I have a pair (of geese!) My weeder/ african probably/maybe chinese or mixed geese. Two of them at least have been doing the "wild thing" in their kiddy pool! And as opposed to the screaming, running and tackling that goes on between the rooster and chickens this appears to be..........very consentual! They are April hatched. I think we will have to change MISS Nibb's name.

Last edited:
nize, and congrats mine started doing the mambo 55 aswell in the pool for the first time and i was shocked and excited lol although the male is brown african and female is white embeden mixed with afircan dunno how long it will take for the female to be ready to lay eggs all i know the male has jungle fever already lol:D

Last edited:
Yeah, I would guess consentual. Have you ever seen a full size goose when she is ticked off? A polite yes ma'am, no ma'am, please ma'am, would be a lot safer.

Quote:
Yes! I've been flogged so many times just to make sure she didn't have any rotten eggs under her. You also have to make sure the gander is not able to come into where the goose is setting or you will be flogged by him also.

I no longer own geese but am thinking of ordering some goslings next year.
roll.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom