Apparently it's going to be one of "those days"

JennsPeeps

Rhymes with 'henn'
11 Years
Jun 14, 2008
South Puget Sound
Got up. Normal morning. Threw a corned beef brisket in the crock pot for dinner tonight in celebration of Saint Patrick's Day.

Realized on the bus ride that tomorrow is Saint Patrick's Day.

Got to work an hour later. Despite my 35-mile commute I was, as is typical, the first one into the office. My coworkers live anywhere from 3-10 miles away. Don't ya love that?
he.gif

Once at work I realized that I have a board meeting tonight. I won't get home until 9-ish, and will probably have to buy dinner somewhere so my stomach isn't rumbling throughout the enture meeting.
barnie.gif

I knew I should have stayed at home and played with chicks today.

The upside is, your dinner for tomorrow will already be cooked
wink.png

I am having one of those days too, don't feel well have tons to do before going out of town Thursday
he.gif

I almost broke down in tears today... no reason specifically....just didnt want to leave my chickens and go off to work. I just was feeling like breaking down under too much stress. Yes it is one of those days.

Yup, I'm feeling it to. The glummy weather outside isn't helping much. DH is really hounding me to find a job and I'm just about over it. And him for that matter. I didn't get out of bed today until 12:30.

Well at least we are not alone!

It is an all right day here. I am still not feeling well. This pounding in my head and nausea is making it hard to get done what I have to get done, then there are the things I want to get done too!

On top of that DH is having some health concerns he is reluctant to discuss with me and even more so with a DR. Why? He doesn't want bad news! Me either.

Here is to wishing us a a better day!
fl.gif

The Monday Blues, it spreads fast across the the BYC land!!!! Its raining here and I can't wait to get back to work after I shattered my ankle on 11-15 and I get to go to work Next Monday Hopefully
fl.gif

GPN

Quote:
I think you are living in my house!! I am having the same problem. Husband is walking a thin line!!
somad.gif

Weather, Job, Husband **sigh**

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom