1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Apparently...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Poulets De Cajun, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

... I'm just not a kid person! And its just one of those days..... [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. conroy

conroy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    it happens to the best of us [​IMG] I'm sending peaceful vibes to you [​IMG]

3. Mandalina

Mandalina Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2009
    Savannah,MO
    lol,i am a stay at home mom and i occasionally have a not kid friendly day [​IMG]

tomorrow will be better!

4. Julie08

Julie08 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2008
    Ontario, Canada
    Don't feel bad I think its a fairly large boat. Hope the day gets better.

5. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

The strange part is that I eventually want at least ONE of my own...

6. coffeelady3

coffeelady3 Froths Milk for Hard Cash

Jun 26, 2008
    Tacoma, WA
    It's different when they're yours!

7. tabsmonsters

tabsmonsters Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2007
    Laclede County, MO
    Quote:I agree with what she said! There are very few children I like other than my own and family.

8. ntiveheart

ntiveheart Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:I agree with what she said! There are very few children I like other than my own and family.

ain't that the truth? i adore my own children but most days, family? not so much.

9. TriciaHowe

TriciaHowe Mother Hen

Nov 11, 2008
    High Springs, FL
    Quote:I agree whole heartedly! I really, really dislike most other peoples kids. Especially undisiplined brats (ie my 8 yr old step-niece who is currently living next to us on our property). Makes me want to thump them on the head! This kid has no concept of what chores are and that my kids have them and homework before they can go out and play.... [​IMG]
    I will say I actually do like my other neighbors kids who are very sweet and well behaved. [​IMG]

10. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Chris it is so different when they are your own. I am typically not very tolerant of other people's children unless they are very polite. I get VERY irritated at children that run loose in the stores, tripping people, yanking clothes off the rack, etc.

Don't feel bad, we all have those moments with fire in our eyes looking at a kid. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by