apricot call ducks

Duck/GooseCRAZY

In the Brooder
10 Years
Jun 18, 2009
Natchitoches
Hey guys,

Was wondering if anyone knew where I could find some apricot call ducks (or any of the call ducks) I have blue and snowy eggs on the way but, looking for other types as well. any help is appreciated. Thanks:)

If you dont mind me asking, where did you get your call duck eggs? I'm looking for some more myself. If you could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

I have a friend who sells on ebay. She's in Greenville, TN. She is still selling eggs and I've gotten both eggs and ducklings from her. I usually meet her because we live so close.

I know that she has whites, chocolates, and I think snowys. Her ebay name is schrunk11, I believe.

Laurie

Actually, I just received half a dozen white call duck eggs from her this morning. I was thrilled that she had them available. Set them under one of my broody hens. Hoping for a good hatch.

Well then, I'll have to send you pictures when they hatch!
smile.png

Scott,

Glad you found some call duck eggs. I actually have some coming from the same lady in Tennessee. I can't wait. There is another lady on ebay named uniquetreasures and my friend had bought from her before and spoke highly of her as well. Let me know if you find any apricot, or butterscotch
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom