april fools virus

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by gapeachy, Apr 1, 2009.

1. gapeachy

gapeachy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2008
    Rome Ga
    I have been hearing all week about this computer virus worm....hope it dont mess my computer up .....I think it is suppose to steal your identification off your personal computer....

2. chickens4me

chickens4me Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2008
    South Carolina
    We updated our antivirus software last nite for some of our computers so hopefully.....it will work??

Do you ever wonder if the computer sellers/repairer do this? I do...... [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  3. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

I saw something on the news about this new virus...they said, to check if you have the virus...try online search for McAfee. If it doesnt let you go to thier web site, you have the virus. I dont know if that works or not. I typed it in,a nd was able to get to the site. Maybe I dont have the virus...maybe the news people dont know what they are talking about. [​IMG]

4. seismic wonder2

seismic wonder2 I got mad ninja skills

Feb 3, 2007
    san diego ca
    Of course they do!
    How do you think they get you to keep buying Mcaffe and Virosoft ect... virus scan software.

The punks are hired by the big company to cause a scare. Then everyone will buy their stuff....such a HUGE scam to make more money.

EDIT:::
    I wonder what would happen if you set the date on your computer to the 3rd, then when Friday gets here, set it to the corret date????

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by