April Online Egg Swap Closed Double check your entries

I am in one time. Looks like fun!
jumpy.gif

-waves- HI- wolftracks

i just cant hatch any more right now until i sell some chicks... or so hubby says lol

so i just cant take more eggs at the moment

i put 2 more btb hens in with my pair.... and i am hoping now the weather is starting to warm up that they will start to lay more consistantly. one hen started laying - lowriders mom - so i am checking fertility. then mr. H is first on my list for them.

We can work something out privately. I just have a lot of personal stuff going on right now, and my husband is right.

I have a bunch hatching now and in a couple weeks, but have some orders for chicks, so if things go well i maybe able to participate in may/june.

I understand. I had a bunch of eggs up for auction. Need to make some feed money. Only 2 sets sold, so I set all I had ane then some. Yesterday I got a bunch more and not sure if I should set them or start hatching them out. At least EEs and OEs I can drop at the auction near my house.

-waves- HI- wolftracks

i just cant hatch any more right now until i sell some chicks... or so hubby says lol

so i just cant take more eggs at the moment

i put 2 more btb hens in with my pair.... and i am hoping now the weather is starting to warm up that they will start to lay more consistantly. one hen started laying - lowriders mom - so i am checking fertility. then mr. H is first on my list for them.

We can work something out privately. I just have a lot of personal stuff going on right now, and my husband is right.

I have a bunch hatching now and in a couple weeks, but have some orders for chicks, so if things go well i maybe able to participate in may/june.

Can't wait for it to start. This is my first mystery swap.
woot.gif
I discovered this section a couple of weeks ago and my husband probably wishes I hadn't because I have been mailing eggs out like crazy ever since!
clap.gif

Can't wait for it to start. This is my first mystery swap.
woot.gif
I discovered this section a couple of weeks ago and my husband probably wishes I hadn't because I have been mailing eggs out like crazy ever since!
clap.gif
knock on wood, hubby doesn't mind swaps, because i don't pay anything but shipping. and i sell whatever doesn't fit in the breeding program too. like last weekend. i "traded" 3 ee cockerels for a NICE white cochin bantam roo and white frizzle hen. aka sold the ee's and turned around and handed that $ to the lady with the cochins...

cochin/frizzle pair are now in quarantine, treated for worms, lice, mites, bathed, trimmed beaks and nails, trimmed 'dingleberries' from the vent/belly fluff and around their feet... they think they're in heaven now. they get to move out of the brooder maybe tomorrow or thursday hopefully. soon as their pen is done.

Just wondering if you will be doing a swap like this next month? I just got my incubator and my hens just started laying again so I am hoping to join you all someday.

Back
Top Bottom