Araucana thread anyone?

Looking for pet quality rumpless Araucana pullets that are about 3-5 weeks old. I've got a batch of chicks that hatched Jan 15th. I know I only want 1-3 pullets (I've decided not to keep roosters) color is not significant. Please let me know what you have!

Hello everyone. I wanted to let those of you who do not know, about the Araucana Club of America. We have been in existence for more than 15 years. We have members all over. We send out a membership list every spring and a newsletter 4 times a year with lots of helpful information. Our website is www.araucana.net and has quite a bit of information there also. We have a facebook page link on our website.

Membership is $20 for two year and with membership you have access to member forums, the Membership List, the ACA newsletter called the Blue Egg Clucker and much much more.

I encourage everyone to join. $20 for 2 years is very inexpensive for all massive amounts of information you get. You can join on our website just click the join now button. I look forward to welcoming you as a member.

Lanae Cash
ACA President

Here are a few of my birds. The pictures were taken at the poultry show in Modesto California last month. I entered 7 Large Fowl Golden Duckwing there were also 3 Black araucana exhibited by others in the AOSB class in the show. For the bantam exhibited in the AOCCL class, there were 6 blacks, 1 blue, and 5 whites exhibited by others. This was the Araucana Club of America's National Show.

Here are a few of my birds. The pictures were taken at the poultry show in Modesto California last month. I entered 7 Large Fowl Golden Duckwing there were also 3 Black araucana exhibited by others in the AOSB class in the show. For the bantam exhibited in the AOCCL class, there were 6 blacks, 1 blue, and 5 whites exhibited by others. This was the Araucana Club of America's National Show.
They're gorgeous, Lanae... wonderful representation... :)

:drool Beautiful.

my first araucana egg ever
wee.gif

and it is blue, not greenish as I saw at the breeder!

this is my esmeralda, pet quality araucana

Back
Top Bottom