ARAUCANAS! Pictures of my growing birds.

ep.gif
GEORGEOUS!

I need some araucana I have ameraucana and Marans and I am adding more of each hopefully I will get at least one or two little araucana pullets soon! your birds are beautiful and I love the look of araucana even if they are not tufted just rumpless and the wrong color maybe I can buy some culls of Hinkjc's later this year or in the spring.

Henry

Thank you so much guys! I am so glad y'all like the pics. I know some people think Araucanas are ugly... they're certainly different, but I don't know about ugly!

Also very happy to hear that I'm not the only one with plans to try to breed the large fowl in "wild colors (GDW, SDW, BBR). Like I said earlier, they can use all the help they can get!

Congratulations....I'm from the country of the ancestors of the araucana, and I would love to have a bird like yours , one day. Here ,in spite most "criollas"(common hens) lay green and blue eggs, the standard of the so called "araucanas" is a confusion. Beards, tufts, crests, rumpless, and tailed, some with a strange shape in the neck"s feathers ( tusonas) ( mane in horses). Anyway there are some of us, who are trying to be as close as posible of the real standard...Thanks for be patient...

Anne!

What wonderful pictures!!

I love those green legs on that pullet!!

The "accident" is also quite cute!

When you said that your "wild" hen has babies, is she really "wild"?
What do you mean by that??

Back
Top Bottom