Are all our babies pullets?!

The saddle feathers don’t usually come in until at least 12 weeks with those so that’s why you’re not seeing those yet but I agree that you probably won’t know until the crow or egg with this one LOL the others I think are pullets.
Ohhh! A friend told me saddle feathers come in at 8-10 weeks. That makes more sense.

I'm also curious as to her/his breed. I got it from a "breeders choice" bin, so likely EE or barnyard mix, but the feathers are just SO COOL that I'm dying to know what breeds she's/he's mixed with lol

Thank you for your time and guesses!

Ohhh! A friend told me saddle feathers come in at 8-10 weeks. That makes more sense.

I'm also curious as to her/his breed. I got it from a "breeders choice" bin, so likely EE or barnyard mix, but the feathers are just SO COOL that I'm dying to know what breeds she's/he's mixed with lol

Thank you for your time and guesses!
I guess it could depend on the bird and come in earlier but yeah, usually it’s 12+ weeks.

He does look like an EE to me but better pictures would help. What type of comb does he have?

And you’re welcome!

I guess it could depend on the bird and come in earlier but yeah, usually it’s 12+ weeks.

He does look like an EE to me but better pictures would help. What type of comb does he have?

And you’re welcome!
I'm not very good at this, but it looks like a single comb? Or pea comb?

Attachments

• received_836066694503978.jpeg
    received_836066694503978.jpeg
    289.4 KB · Views: 6

Back
Top Bottom