Are GreenFire hatchery chicks worth it?

If you want some exotic stuff before others then maybe. I haven’t owned their birds as I am cheap to a fault. I have known folks who were very happy with their service and birds. If having spendy and often rare birds make you happy then go for it. Their chicks probably survive shipping as well as anybody’s

Well they survive shipping?
Hold. Let me check.......
images (1).jpeg

Magic 8 ball says........................OUTLOOK GOOD

Greenfire farms basically runs a poultry MLM. If you buy something the instant they have it AND it becomes trendy AND you market like that chick on FB you haven't spoken to since high school and hatch and sell every single egg you get, you may be able to get your investment back. You'll be competing with everyone else who bought birds from Greenfire and the bubble will burst in 2.5 years, tops.

If that's your thing, go for it.

I just got cream legbar chicks and gold death layer chicks, from Greenfire. The chicks arrived today ,two days late but appear healthy, well shipped and lively. The gave me 2 extra chicks' for free. Communication is a pain in the ass and be prepared to take off work or be on call for 3 days. It voids the warranty if you don't pick them up promptly. They are rigid about shipping schedule and unapologetic. It's either their way or go somewhere else. So if you work a typical work week( and you will need to work overtime to buy them), you can't pick them up. They don't deliver. Chicks go to the post office. You pay for same day shipping but that doesn't happen. Funny thing is that they forgot to charge me for 2 chicks 2 @ 100.00 dollars each. Communication is so bad that I can't catch up with them to pay for their oversight.

Attachments

• 173535102_4485109614836029_6866313623473747432_n.jpg
    173535102_4485109614836029_6866313623473747432_n.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 5

Back
Top Bottom