are my eggs ok? Got new chicks! come take a look at the video!

Think I should have a cuppa too. Friend of mine came over for dinner so we opened a bottle of wine at the back of the cupboard. I know nothing about wine,. and halfway through while we were saying 'yum this is lovely' she realised we were drinking sixty euros worth of expensive wine with ice-cream!! Was a present from my hubby's uncle. Well, the wine is gone, baba in bed, hubby in the UK until tomorrow, empty bed waiting me, sod it, I'll drink beer.....

Last edited:
Well I went out to get things for the brooder and go grocrey shopping. I was gone for 2 hrs! I came back though, and nothing happed. The pip didnt get any bigger. Im affaraid he is hurt.

I didn't hear a peep over my two year old daughter running around all day when mine started. My dh thought he heard tapping a peeping and turfed me out of bed several times the night the first pip appeared though. For a non-chicken person he was more excited than me!

The peeping has become a regular thing!
ya.gif
Although, my family has gotten sick and tired of my enthusiasm about the eggs. I told them if there gonna be rude just to leave
tongue.gif
Hopefully I will get a big pip soon.

well I really think he doesn't want to get out of the egg. He is in there peeping his little heart out when go by, but he makes no attempt what so ever to get out. *sigh*
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom