Are there any toys that a chicken would be entertained by?

ikr! it's incredible.

haha, once i gave the chickens a bunch of tomato pulp after we finished canning and making sauces and stuff, and i was out there working and one of the chickens pooped the brightest red poop i had ever seen. I was almost about to freak out, thinking that the chicken had a serious bloody stool problem and then a duck did it too and i was even more worried. Then it was one of those "duh" moments when i remembered what color tomatoes were. :D

Yeah, I never used to pay attention to poop, now I look at very attentively, lol. I always get worried when I see the shed linings but I know that is natural just like the shed uterine linings in eggs sometimes. I am a small farmer in Middle Ga. One thing I have figured out is you can never know it all.

thanks so much!!!!!!
woot.gif

Yeah, I never used to pay attention to poop, now I look at very attentively, lol. I always get worried when I see the shed linings but I know that is natural just like the shed uterine linings in eggs sometimes. I am a small farmer in Middle Ga. One thing I have figured out is you can never know it all.
lol...poop is very important!

haha, not you can't. I'm constantly learning new things on this forum!!

Back
Top Bottom