Are these all pullets?

Quote:
They're Black Australorps - I'm assuming they won't have white faces when they're grown? (I can tell them apart now, but if that's the case, I don't know how I"ll do it later.)

I have 4 BA's and my fav in the pic is "wild chicken" shes dropping her last white wing tips and now i cant tell her from the other one that looks like her, the other 2 ba's look different one has an all black face and that ones kinda mean, then i have one that i hope is a roo its the one one with red comb and wattles. Wild chicken has really pretty eyes they are dark, she will come to her name and she follows me around so thats how i know which one is her, but some times i will try to pet the other one and get some major stink eye and a mean bawk! she was 11 weeks in this pic, shes 13 weeks now and her face is a bit more red, and her wattles are a little bit bigger but not hanging at all.

94785_img_0873.jpg

~KH~ :

Quote:
They're Black Australorps - I'm assuming they won't have white faces when they're grown? (I can tell them apart now, but if that's the case, I don't know how I"ll do it later.)

Colored zip ties for leg bands. Just leave them loose so they have room to grow. You can also purchase flat plastic leg bands in colors on ebay and other online stores.​

Back
Top Bottom