Are these organs outside on a hatching gosling??

Little one didn’t make it😞😞. I looked a bit closer at everything and turns out, you all were right it seems to be yolk sac. For anyone who sees this in the future looking for gosling advice, it takes MUCH longer for a gosling to hatch after the first pip, that’s why everything online says 28-35 days. He pipped externally on Friday morning and had another 12 hours of yolk to absorb on Monday morning. Be patient!!!

Little one didn’t make it😞😞. I looked a bit closer at everything and turns out, you all were right it seems to be yolk sac. For anyone who sees this in the future looking for gosling advice, it takes MUCH longer for a gosling to hatch after the first pip, that’s why everything online says 28-35 days. He pipped externally on Friday morning and had another 12 hours of yolk to absorb on Monday morning. Be patient!!!
So sorry 😢

I’m so sorry!

I’m very sorry to hear about your gosling :hugs

Back
Top Bottom