Are they all Cochin roos? please help, pics

Quote:
I'm new to chickens, but i've been told that all chickens have little nubs when they are chicks, and that spurs don't develope for many months. ?

Quote:
I got them from Cackle. If I do Cochins again, I think I'll do banties. And everyone on this forum talks about how friendly their cochins are, but these are little bullies, standoffish and Just not as friendly as my other chickens.

Quote:
I'm new to chickens, but i've been told that all chickens have little nubs when they are chicks, and that spurs don't develope for many months. ?

I could be wrong, but none of my pullets have nubbs. And at the age these ones in question are they should have noticable nubbs at least.

lol.png
LOL OMG
I thought they were all pictures of the same bird
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

Holy cow except for the combs they look like 3 of the "Dark Brahmas" I have! I'll get pics Tomorrow to show. I thin they are a mix of Brahma and cochin though

Quote:
Hmm, I don't know. They look like SL Cochins to me. I looked on the feathersite.com and they do look more like the SL cochins on there than the dark brahmas. But, yeah, if you could post a pic of yours, I would be interested to see.

Back
Top Bottom