Are they the same?

I believe that Easter Eggers are a mixed breed (not even a true breed) that have some Americauna in their lineage. Do a search on the message board....there have been MANY discussions about this here. If you post pictures, I'm sure that people will be glad to tell you which breed your chickens are. I know that I have 2 EE chickens and they are my favorites! You'll love the little greenish eggs!
yippiechickie.gif

Thank you but thats not the case but i do have amricanas ok back on topic this guy has some for sale on craigs list and he said i have some easter eggers for sale and he put this beside easter egger(americana) so i guess he thinks there the same LOL........ THANK YOU FOR THE INFO!

rooster brandon. :

Thank you but thats not the case but i do have amricanas ok back on topic this guy has some for sale on craigs list and he said i have some easter eggers for sale and he put this beside easter egger(americana) so i guess he thinks there the same LOL........ THANK YOU FOR THE INFO!

Be careful about getting chickens from strangers- some chickens can be carriers of disease and not show it, pass your quarantine, etc. I personally like the thought of hatching eggs, hatchery chicks, or chickens from reputable breeders with healthy flocks.​

Americanas are not a breed. Ameraucanas are a breed with a standard of type and color. Unless you got your chickens from a breeder, you probably have EE.

Back
Top Bottom