Are you looking for McMurray chicks?

Iluveggers

Crossing the Road
Jun 27, 2021
NYS
I am canceling my McM order for 3rd week of June right now. Have 2 other orders and haven’t had the farm losses to justify a 3rd order. There are about 20 chicks, including whiting blues & greens, Americanas, rocks, Orpingtons, and a few other large fowl breeds.

Hopefully someone sees this quick who wants some. They are sold out of almost everything. I am assuming it will update the site quickly once the cancellation goes through.

A couple of weeks ago, when Bomgaars only had broilers, I suggested to another customer that she call McMurray, which is about a half hour away. Although they don't have a retail showroom, and you can't choose your own chicks, they do allow people to drive over and pick up poultry.

When she got to Webster City, she called me and rattled off a list of four laying breeds that they had excess chicks available in. This week, I got the email showing lots of breeds they are saying are in stock. I would definitely call them; in my experience, it's more effective than emailing.

Supplies are weird this year. First, Bomgaars didn't have layers; the next week, instead of 125 chicks from Hoover's, they got 600!! And, those weren't even the breeds they were expecting.

Back
Top Bottom