Argentina?

From time to time there are poster here from South America. I don't recall any specifically from Argentina. In the last year there was one from Columbia and one from Peru. In the past there were a few from Brazil and there are several from Costa Rica and Panama. I know that is a long way from you and of no help.
On another point, I raise a very rare breed from Spain(Catalonia) and through research, I discovered there were importations into Argentina. In fact, I even discovered that Argentina had a standard for the breed that was almost identical to the Spanish standard.
In your travels, if you discover any Penedesencas, especially black Penedesencas, I would greatly appreciate if you would let me know.

From time to time there are poster here from South America. I don't recall any specifically from Argentina. In the last year there was one from Columbia and one from Peru. In the past there were a few from Brazil and there are several from Costa Rica and Panama. I know that is a long way from you and of no help.
On another point, I raise a very rare breed from Spain(Catalonia) and through research, I discovered there were importations into Argentina. In fact, I even discovered that Argentina had a standard for the breed that was almost identical to the Spanish standard.
In your travels, if you discover any Penedesencas, especially black Penedesencas, I would greatly appreciate if you would let me know.
Thanks for the info. Will keep those in mind.

Back
Top Bottom