Arkansas, his brother is gone, now it's his turn! ND buckling/wether

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Haviris, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Haviris

Haviris Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 4, 2007
    This little guy is still needing a home, his brother left today! He's on the bottle and can go while on the bottle or a deposit will hold him til he's weaned. I'm offering him as a wether (if someone wants him as a buck I'll consider it, just ask me about it!), he's $50 as a wether. Very cute gold and white w/ blue eyes, and polled. He will be registered NDGA (and AGS if someone takes him as a buck).
    [​IMG]
    I have another buckling that was born 3/4 that will be avaliable soon, I'll post pics of him tomarrow.
    http://www.freewebs.com/haviris/

2. lilbreeches

lilbreeches Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2009
    Delight, AR
    wish hubby would let me have one. this one is adorable. good luck selling him!

3. Haviris

Sep 4, 2007
    Here's the other kid, he was born 3/4, this little boy has such long legs he makes me think of a cartoon charactor! I think it makes him extra cute!

This is the biggest kid I've had so far this year, not suprising since his dad is the biggest nigi kid I've ever had! And this boy is the spitting image of him at this age, except for his white markings (Mighty is solid, no white). Anyway this boy is avaliable as a wether $50 (same deal as the boy above),
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This one was taken yesterday while I was taking pics of the pups, he thought their bed looked worth checking out.
    [​IMG]

4. arllcountrygirl

arllcountrygirl lavender nutt

They sure are cute. [​IMG]

I currently have 2 nubians, 1 lamacha, 1 lamb - all boys [​IMG] and all less than 2 weeks. [​IMG]

They sure keep you busy.

5. ninjapoodles

ninjapoodles Sees What You Did There

May 24, 2008
    Central Arkansas
    What part of the state are you in?

6. Haviris

Sep 4, 2007
    I'm in Waldron, about 50 miles South of Ft. Smith!

And yes they do keep you busy! Until yesterday I had 6! And the next ones are due very soon, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2009
  7. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    thats MY goat! noone buy it! [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. cluckychick

cluckychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2008
    South of KCMO
    Wanna trade + some cash? I have a LaMancha [​IMG]

9. Haviris

Sep 4, 2007
    I saw your LaMancha, he's adorable, how old is he? I don't really need a LaMancha, especially a buckling, but I might would consider it, what do you have in mind?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by