Arkansas shows ***Now Updated for 2010!!***

jenjscott

Mosquito Beach Poultry
11 Years
May 24, 2008
Southeast Arkansas
APRIL 2009

April 4, 2009 ~ El Dorado, Arkansas, South Central Regional Classic, South Arkansas Poultry Club. APA State Meet. Judges: Jim Sallee, CA, Jim Crain, LA. Contact: Bill and Debbie Atwood, 1557 Grant 73, Sheridan, AR 72150. Phone: 870-942-7361, email: [email protected]

May 2009

May 2, 2009 ~ Little Rock, Arkansas, Arkansas State Fairgrounds. Judge: Steve Jones, TX. Premiums will be offered. Contact: Allison, [email protected]

Also two October shows at PineBluff district fair and Little Rock at Ark state fair.

Last edited:
Marans of America Club is having a Black Copper Marans Special Meet at the Big Bird Classic in Pine Bluff Arkansas in April 2010. Would like to get as many BCM committed as possible.

bigbirdlogo1.jpg

http://www.bigbirdshows.com

Click on the bird to join our e-mailing list.
Now Accepting Ads for the Big Bird Classic Show Catalog!

SOMETHING NEW!! An Innovative Poultry Show.
Novice Exhibitors and Youth encouraged to enter.

April 17th, 2010 ~ Pine Bluff, Arkansas (Hestand's Stadium )

Judges: Steve Jones, Texas & Jim Crain, Louisiana

Double Judged - APA Sanctioned - JACKPOT CLAIMER

Special Awards to LARGE FOWL, Champion and Reserve Champion NOVICE
and JUNIOR Exhibitors in both shows. SPECIAL MEETS

Limited to first 200 Large Fowl & 200 Bantams.
Online entries/space reservations available beginning in January 2010.

For show catalogs contact: Ann Charles, 11418 Shiloh Church Rd., Mena, AR 71953 or email: [email protected] . Please be sure to include your complete name, address, and email address.

Well, since you've revived this thread, the American Buckeye Poultry Club will also be having a special meet at the big bird classic, April 17, 2010.

April 3, 2010 ~ El Dorado, Arkansas, South Central Regional Classic, South Arkansas Poultry Club. Judges: Tommy Lee, Georgia & Danny Padgett, Oklahoma. Contact: Bill and Debbie Atwood, 1557 Grant 73, Sheridan, AR 72150. Phone: 870-942-7361, email: [email protected]

April 17, 2010 ~ Pine Bluff, Arkansas, The BIG BIRD Classic. Double Judged Show. Entries limited to 200 Large Fowl and 200 Bantam. Novices and Youth exhibitors are encouraged to exhibit your birds. Show Birds for sale at show. Judges: Pending. Contact: Ann Charles, 11418 Shiloh Church Rd., Mena, AR 71953 email: [email protected] WEBSITE: http://www.BigBirdShows.com

May 1, 2010 ~ Little Rock, Arkansas, (Tentative Date) Arkansas State Fairgrounds. Premiums will be offered. Contact: Allison, [email protected]

November 6, 2010 ~ Fayetteville, Arkansas, Washington County Fairgrounds Heart of the Ozarks Poultry Association 2nd Annual Show DOUBLE SHOW (Note the Junior show is not a double show.) . Judges: Pending.

Not quite arkansas, but very close......

The Heartland Classic Poultry Show March 20-21, 2010 Brase Arena Building SEMO Fairgrounds Cape Girardeau, MO

Hey Jen I hope to see you at the BBC. Would be nice to meet you. We have a young man in the club that is a fanatic about Buckeyes. He is 16 and maybe I can get some pics for him.
We will be at the MOAC table. Going to have some great Raffles as well.
Hope to see you there.
thumbsup.gif

Hey Brenda, Let's make a point of meeting. I'll have 5 LF buckeyes and 2 bantams. Some are not exactly in show plumage, but I'm bringing them anyway. I need to talk to you anyway about marans, I have some eggs coming and need to know a few things.

The May Show in Little Rock appears to have been moved to the 8th. Entries are required by April 12 and you have to have a signature form on file at the fairgrounds. I will post more information tomorrow. State fair site is still showing the may 1 date. Show info is hard to find. Go to apa arkansas site and you can access the entry form. No online entry!

Back
Top Bottom