Arrggghhhh!

Quote:
Not fair...arent your neighbors you parents? lol

nope my parents are my roomies..LOL soon to be neigbors you may have to start driving farther back to get chickens if we ever get our place .. Both neighbors on the left side of the driveway are animal and chicken people, the ones on the right are kinda ok as long as the neighbors on the left keep their chickens and dogs out of their yard. but their nice. We have been tryin to buy their house for awhile but they decided not to move, and we found out its zoned to where you can not have any animal but dogs and cats on the property. Due to the neighbor at the very bottom of the road "Hating animals" and he's the one that sold them the property, after having it rezoned.. I'm just glad I live at the top of the hill..LOL

Quote:
Not fair...arent your neighbors you parents? lol

nope my parents are my roomies..LOL soon to be neigbors you may have to start driving farther back to get chickens if we ever get our place .. Both neighbors on the left side of the driveway are animal and chicken people, the ones on the right are kinda ok as long as the neighbors on the left keep their chickens and dogs out of their yard. but their nice. We have been tryin to buy their house for awhile but they decided not to move, and we found out its zoned to where you can not have any animal but dogs and cats on the property. Due to the neighbor at the very bottom of the road "Hating animals" and he's the one that sold them the property, after having it rezoned.. I'm just glad I live at the top of the hill..LOL

I like your neighbors with the crested polish (?) chicken! They have waved both times that we have been out.

Adding the Guinea's to the list too...rof!

The crested polish roo's babies have taken up homestead at my house along with, 2 white leghorn and the peacock my DH says hes goin to kill (he tries to roost on his truck)

They used to raise peacocks. but the neighbor at the bottom of the driveway kept calling the law and finally said the peacocks was giving their son nightmares and he had to have Therapy..

Maybe you could get some peacocks too..LOL

Last edited:
I think you've figured out the answer to your own question: you cant make nice with some people.

Please just be careful that you don't edge over into vindictive. You dont want to give her good reason to bring the law on you. You gotta be lily white in a situation like this.

My neighbors arent too bad, well at least the one directly behind me and the ones to the left of me.
But yeah, you cant make nice with ALL people. Especially the ones who dont try to really know you before making up their minds about what kind of person you are.
LOL, and you probably ARE better off not knowing what she did to make that instant wonderful impression!!!
roll.png

Last edited:
Quote:
+1
thumbsup.gif

I've seen many lots of vindictive, vengeful, awful suggestions in threads on BYC and they always make me sad. Being a spiteful and nasty person never feels as good as you might think it would.

Be beyond reproach. That's the best advice I can give you.

I know my comments were all in fun! I would never try and be spitful to anyone an honestly the best way to handle the situation was the OP's comment on telling the lady she was praying for her. Thats the only solution that could work. I'm sure the OP's comments on getting pigs and Donkey's was all in fun too, just her way off letting off some steam.
wink.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom