Art School

Pics
Fanciii
wut can i do to help me stahp drawing doggo heads too big for der bodies

all dis flooding
people i can spam threads without even knowing im spamming
thats how fabulous i am
Erase dem :3
I find that the first thing I draw is usually wrong, so that's usually the head or an eye. I try to draw the first thing really light so I can go back and fix it as I progress.

:O
Das es gurd.
BUT NO DRAWS ON LINE PAPER
Hooray :3

BAHT
I CANT FAIND DA PRINTER PAYPER
Erase dem :3
I find that the first thing I draw is usually wrong, so that's usually the head or an eye. I try to draw the first thing really light so I can go back and fix it as I progress.
*Puts info in brain*
Otays.
I have a problem with keeping my lineart shade consistent. I'm either drawing so light that you can't see it very well, or its so dark that it looks almost like a drew it with pen. Then there's me most of the time with the colors all over the place. I don't think about it that much when i draw, the force i'm putting to the paper is fueled by my emotions. Which sounds cheesy. i just make the facial expression of the animal i'm drawing and let my pencil run wild all over the paper.
laik dis:
1521685818677-259974782.jpg

Hooray :3

BAHT
I CANT FAIND DA PRINTER PAYPER

*Puts info in brain*
Otays.
I have a problem with keeping my lineart shade consistent. I'm either drawing so light that you can't see it very well, or its so dark that it looks almost like a drew it with pen. Then there's me most of the time with the colors all over the place. I don't think about it that much when i draw, the force i'm putting to the paper is fueled by my emotions. Which sounds cheesy. i just make the facial expression of the animal i'm drawing and let my pencil run wild all over the paper.
laik dis:
View attachment 1306010
5f3a15b3bca55ffcf9f38efab8326c25.jpg

Well, I know that pen pressure or line size helps with certain things. Darker, heavier lines are more dramatic, while thinner lines make it look more distant.
Those sketches really aren't bad. They remind me of my Lion King ones I made eyons ago. You'll get better as time goes by, especially if you don't take a three-year break from art like I did. :rolleyes:
I like to listen to music as I work. Right now I'm addicted to that Zedd song "In the Middle" :3

Back
Top Bottom