Solved Article Cover Image

SandyRiverChick

Free Ranging
14 Years
Jun 7, 2009
Brightwood, OR
My Coop
My Coop
I have 3 articles where I can't seem to set the Cover Image on my 2 really old articles. They're just my first coop in member pages and small coops but I got feedback on my 3rd article about how my current coop didn't have enough information. I can simply refer to the 2 old articles but it'd be great if they had cover images and not just a big blue square. Believe it or not I work in IT, I find BYC to be quite user friendly, but I've tried everything and cant figure this out. I DID change my name since writing the old articles. Does that have anything to do with it? They do show up to me under my new name (I called myself unemployed chicken back in 2009, but I went back to work in 2010 to pay for my chicken habit ):lol:

I have 3 articles where I can't seem to set the Cover Image on my 2 really old articles. They're just my first coop in member pages and small coops but I got feedback on my 3rd article about how my current coop didn't have enough information. I can simply refer to the 2 old articles but it'd be great if they had cover images and not just a big blue square. Believe it or not I work in IT, I find BYC to be quite user friendly, but I've tried everything and cant figure this out. I DID change my name since writing the old articles. Does that have anything to do with it? They do show up to me under my new name (I called myself unemployed chicken back in 2009, but I went back to work in 2010 to pay for my chicken habit ):lol:
I've uploaded all of your pictures to your articles, Try to change/set your cover image now.

Back
Top Bottom