Artisan Handmade Soap--3 bars

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by GoldenPuppy, Sep 2, 2011.

1. GoldenPuppy

GoldenPuppy Out Of The Brooder

Jul 21, 2011
    PA
    This sale is for three (3) bars of cold-process handmade artisan soap. You pick the scent!

View my web-site for your selection options. Hit Buy-it-now and PM your three choices to me. I accept Paypal.

http://msnyderspecialtysoaps.weebly.com/index.html

My soaps are made using Olive Oil (#1 ingredient), Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil (for lather), Avocado Oil or Sweet Almond Oil, and Safflower Oil.
    I use additives such as clays, goats milk and oatmeal. Some soaps also contain beautiful botanicals.

My soaps are gentle to your skin and will leave you feeling clean and soft. Most, if not all, of my customers tell me they no longer need skin creams or lotions once they started using my soaps for bathing. Dry, cracked hands are a thing of the past. And they smell divine!

Check out My Philosophy tab (on my site) for more information on why I make my soaps the way I do.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I am happy to offer selection advice for your individual skin care needs.

Kindest regards,
    M. Snyder Specialty Soaps

Apple Jack & Peel, Orange Cranberry & Sweet Yellow Pear will be available mid-September. Enjoy!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 3, 2011
  2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

I love the soaps, Marsha! I have Izanagi, Lo Blend and the Cheeky Clean. Every one is fabulous! They look just like the pictures, lather perfectly and rinse clean, leaving a subtle fresh scent on your skin. I've been bathing more often since my friend Cetawin gifted me with them, so relaxing! I will be purchasing more when these are all gone, now that I am completely hooked. [​IMG] No one will be disappointed in these lovely soaps. Even my husband likes the Cheeky Clean-he can't use many fragranced soaps and this one is perfect for him.

3. GoldenPuppy

GoldenPuppy Out Of The Brooder

Jul 21, 2011
    PA
    Thank you for the lovely words, Cynthia! I'm so glad you are enjoying your gift.
    I'm using the Apple Jack & Peel at the sink right now (have to test my batches on my family once in a while . . . oh, alright, I'll admit I just wanted one for myself LOL) and I can tell you it's worth the wait. Such a fabulous scent and the swirled colors really show up once you get it wet. It's just a young soap right now and will only be more amazing once it's fully cured for customers.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by