ARTIST NEEDED!!!! (click here if you DRAW!)

Pics

cluckmecoop7

💙🖤💙🖤
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Jan 4, 2019
Maine
My Coop
My Coop
Hello artists,

I'm looking for someone who would be interested in drawing a book cover and maybe a couple pictures to go inside the book. As far as I know, this book is not going to be published. But I will share it with you when it is finished. ;)

Requirements:
~ from a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being bad and 10 being awesome, you need to be at least 3 or 4 in your drawing skills :)
~ you need to be willing to do this for free (I'm not going to pay you)
~ make sure you have enough time to get these done when I need them

Notes:
~ If I'm super duper happy with your work I *may* send you a small reward for helping me out.
~ black and white or colored - you decide

Background:
~ I'm righting a book about a coyote named Emmitt and his adventures. I'll need a cover drawn and some pictures for the inside. :) Please reply ASAP (tonight???) if you're interested in helping me out!!

Thank you in advance!!!
- Jessa (aka Clucky)

Not sure if this is what you were looking for! :oops: I’m still just a beginner with digital drawing, and I tried to get it done fast! Also not sure if everything would work out or not!😉
AC3DE97B-98F3-4DE7-B2AE-18CB05189E8F.png

Hello artists,

I'm looking for someone who would be interested in drawing a book cover and maybe a couple pictures to go inside the book. As far as I know, this book is not going to be published. But I will share it with you when it is finished. ;)

Requirements:
~ from a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being bad and 10 being awesome, you need to be at least 3 or 4 in your drawing skills :)
~ you need to be willing to do this for free (I'm not going to pay you)
~ make sure you have enough time to get these done when I need them

Notes:
~ If I'm super duper happy with your work I *may* send you a small reward for helping me out.
~ black and white or colored - you decide

Background:
~ I'm righting a book about a coyote named Emmitt and his adventures. I'll need a cover drawn and some pictures for the inside. :) Please reply ASAP (tonight???) if you're interested in helping me out!!

Thank you in advance!!!
- Jessa (aka Clucky)
Alright, I cannot guarantee anything until I know the details.
What will be on the cover, and what will it portray? And what kind of illustrations are you looking for? Usually, when illustrating, one needs to know what is happening in the story in order to portray it.

Alright, I cannot guarantee anything until I know the details.
What will be on the cover, and what will it portray? And what kind of illustrations are you looking for? Usually, when illustrating, one needs to know what is happening in the story in order to portray it.
I just drew a coyote!🤣 But I was hoping for some extra information too!😊

Back
Top Bottom