ASAP FREE TO GOOD HOME TRANSPORT INCLUDED

I took very good care not to have him drown her. They took to the pool in shifts and I cleaned it every day. He was very protective over her even to me. He never plucked her feathers out and only tried to get with her once the pool was cleaned but i let her go in first and when she jumped out he was allowed in. This has been fine for over 2 years. Him being so big did scare me and I paid close attention. He was younger and grew very attached to her. I had no idea it was a male when I bought him as a baby. My friend found her 5 states away and the other ducks wanting nothing to do with the hatchling. I didnt plan on having one of each.

She must have been close to the fence. Im glad someone heard her for s split second and ran downstairs at 530am. I sat with her til 8am til vet opened and she didn't make the car ride.
I don't feel you needed to defend yourself about having a large pekin with a small female. Im sure you took amazing care of both. Im so sorry for your loss, I wish I lived closer so we could take him but we are in NH. I hope you find him a great home where he can have a bunch of girlfriends and a few guy friends :)

Back
Top Bottom