Hello! I have just a quick question. WE have figured out that our flock may be in danger of Ascites. We have lost 4 of 20 so far. When we cleaned the last one it had about 1/8 cup of light yellow watery fluid that gushed out. From all the symptoms they have shown we have decided probably Ascites. Here's the question...They are all 5 weeks old. If we butcher them now are they still safe to eat if tehy have AScites?? It looks gross when we clean them but the meat looks fine. Since it isn't a contagious disease but rather basically a heart issue, are they ok to eat?? Sound gross, but we were just wondering. Thanks for your help!