Aside from INSANELY cute, What is it??*UPDATE-"possible breeds" list!*

I'm thinking EE as well - here's one of mine from last year:

Blondiebaby3day1.jpg

How do all of you get such amazing pictures? With my chicks, they come out blurry weird because the little things are moving around so much!

Last edited:
I'm thinking a brown leghorn or EE. Acres of Blessings got one from the feed last year and it was the only one they had so the people at the feed store were clueless as to what it was. It ended up being a brown leghorn and that one looks very similar to the one she brought home.

Quote:
Okay, now THAT is my favorite guess so far
gig.gif
... My little girls will be sooooooooo excited to have their very own Pokemon !!!!

Update: got some more info from breeder...

Possible hens (they DO have others, but believe this was all that was laying at the time):
-White Leghorn
-RIR
-Black Australorp
-NH Red

Possible Roos:
-White Leghorn
-RIR
-Black Australorp
-White Rock
-Barred Rock
-BLRW
-Blue Jersey Giant
-Partridge Cochin

Okay, now tell me if I am WAAAAAAAAY off here, but the only cross I can think of that makes ANY sense at all out of this list (which does not include EEs, Orloffs, or Pokemons
big_smile.png
), is maybe RIR crossed with Partridge Cochin???

My questions to all of you NOW is: How dominant are feathered feet (because she DEFINITELY does not have them!)? AND would a cross like that explain her puffy cheeks (really DOES look like some sort of "muff" to me)?

hu.gif
???????? Thoughts??????????
hu.gif

Again, there is always a possibility that a "not laying" hen (of another breed) popped out an unexpected egg...

Oh, and by the way, she is every bit as "snuggly" as she looks, I am in LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom