Ask a chef

:drool
Benny, are you the only cook in your house? You seem to really enjoy it.
Yes! I love to eat good food so I have to make it myself! My dear wife which I love very much have a lot of advantages, but cooking is certainly not one of them! She is an expert on cooking water that in time to time she manage to burn! :lau:lau

Yes! I love to eat good food so I have to make it myself! My dear wife which I love very much have a lot of advantages, but cooking is certainly not one of them! She is an expert in cooking water that in time to time she manage to burn! :lau:lau
hahaa! Just goes to show that not all of us women have the cooking gene! I am competent, but don't enjoy it. My hubs likes to cook and is always trying new things. I think your wife and I would get along well. :)

hahaa! Just goes to show that not all of us women have the cooking gene! I am competent, but don't enjoy it. My hubs likes to cook and is always trying new things. I think your wife and I would get along well. :)
Yes indeed she is the best woman in the world!
I grow in a family that food is an issue, and a way of giving and getting love, and big and long meals with extended family and friends was very common so I think that had to do with my love for cooking for family and freinds and eating good.

Good looking meat. Alot in the works foodwise outside of work. Keeping it close to the chest for now. Been baking alot of cookies and some banana breads. I'll try and remember a few pictures next time I bake. More late night snacks as well. Alot of good food coming with the new year. Thanks for sharing as always.

A.

The end result
20190111_200551.jpg

Back
Top Bottom