Assort. Coturnix Eggs $15 TOTAL Shipping INcl. for 30 eggs in PA PICS

monarc23

Coturnix Obsessed
11 Years
Jul 18, 2008
Indiana, Pennsylvania
May be 30+ but I feel more comfortable just putting 30 and if my birds lay more when I collect for you they will be added!
smile.png

Colors are ASSORTED ONLY! The majority hatched will be Goldens because that's my largest pen, however I also have a Orange Tibetan pen, a Red Tiebtan pen, a "RED" pen (the red pen has 2 true reds and one Golden Red, as well as a brown hen that carries the red gene, over a pure white A & M roo), and 2 DIFFERENT tuxedo pens (one sire is a tuxedo in the one pen, the other sire for the other pen is a pure white A & M which I will show a picture of below). May or may not have eggs from my A & M pen, the hens in there are getting on my nerves lately (eating eggs).

Eggs will be collected FRESH for 2-3 days. You can request I collect for more however there will bea higher fee because of more eggs collected I perfer not to do this with the interest in my eggs I dont' want customers waiting too long.

There is NO waiting list! However first money order I recieve in the mail is the FIRST I collect for. If I recieve more than one money order in a day I will collect for the first envelope I look at. Just how I do it so it's fair as possible. I DO NOT have Pay Pal so I can only accept money orders or cashiers check (I perfer Postal MO, or Walmart if at all possible). You can hide actual money in the envelope but I will not be held responcible for anything that happens to it before it gets to me. I send out money this way every now and then myself but I know theres a risk.

So far I'm getting a money order sent every other day and am able to ship out the next day after recieving it which is nice but I'm expecting a few to come at once here soon. Anywho, with that said, I WILL contact you when I recieve your money, and I will let you know when I can start collecting for you. Please also be aware that the weather can slow down production for a day or two, and if this happens I will notifiy you and collect for you fresh once they're back up (shadey days/rainy days) can cause them to be off for a day or two. Please check out my feedback if you're concerned so far that I know I have all pleased customers.

These eggs are shipped out UPS WITH Tracking! I perfer this method over Priority mail through the USPS because the tracking for UPS is much more reliable. However, if you need them sent Priority I can do that as well but you will have to include the 35 cents extra for the box. I know that's silly I could cover that myself however it would make a difference after doing it a few times. If you only have a PO box to get eggs shipped to you MUST send the extra 35 cents as I have to ship out Priority USPS for you because UPS does not deliver to PO boxes.

Fertility is awesome! The newest to lay is the Red pen which is a very rare color to the US, some are lucky enough to have it already but most don't. At $15 you're getting a better deal than I got myself for these colors so please keep that in mind!
smile.png
The roo is doing his job but these eggs have not been hatched yet however I did open one up and saw a beautiful bullseye! I have eggs in the bator due soon from them.
smile.png
Other than that all the other eggs are fertile and hatching here! Please enjoy the pictures of my birds as examples of the pens you will be recieving from!
smile.png

Red Tibetan aka Black aka Black at hatch aka Dark Tibtan aka British Range:
1redwsig.jpg

Orange Tibetan aka Rosetta:
2orangetsig.jpg

Tuxedos:
6tuxedosig.jpg

atuxedos.jpg

A & Ms (this roo is in with the one tuxedo pen though):
3amclsesig.jpg

3amsig.jpg

Red Golden/Red pen:
5trueredsig.jpg

4goldenredsig.jpg

Golden Pen (includes jumbo goldens, Jumbo browns and a tuxedo hen):
1hawn.jpg

1hawnandCricket.jpg

Please PM me for my address and or any questions.
thanks!
Niki

Last edited:
Quote:
LOL! I hope you enjoy tehm as much as I do when you get them!!!!!

To anyone else interested still offering eggs! So dont get discouraged!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Still available I'd be comfortable filling 2 more orders and once I fill most of them anyone else interested contact me and I will put you on a short waiting list and contact you when I can send out.

TWO MORE OPENINGS AVAILABLE!
big_smile.png

Quote:
yes but I won't be this month because of holidays in the PO. If you're located in PA or are willing to come here I do have chicks available for pickup. My zipcode is 15949

Monarc,
I am ready. I will take the next batch. I am excited.

Edited to add I see you want a money order, can you send me your address, please?

Last edited:
Quote:
big_smile.png

I WILL! I WILL LOVE HIM AND HUG HIM AND PET HIM AND CALL HIM GEORGE! ALL 30 OF HIMS!!! LOL

Quote:
big_smile.png

I WILL! I WILL LOVE HIM AND HUG HIM AND PET HIM AND CALL HIM GEORGE! ALL 30 OF HIMS!!! LOL

lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom