"Assorted Bantams" from TSC.. What the heck are they?

Wojitan

Hatching
Jun 1, 2020
The brown one with cream spots started out as completely white. The brown one has had short, dense fuzz like a rex rabbit, opposed to the usual fluff like most chicks. They are around 4 weeks I believe. I'd also love to hear your sex guesses too if you've got em! But I reallllllly want to know what my little brown chickie is!

Attachments

• chick 3.jpg
    chick 3.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 15
  • chick 4.jpg
    chick 4.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 15
  • chick.jpg
    chick.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 15
  • chick 2.jpg
    chick 2.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 15

Overo Mare

🙄🤚 Quail Butt
Premium Feather Member
Aug 26, 2019
Small-town, Virginia
The first I would agree on Red Pyle OEGB. It's still a bit early, but it looks like it's getting quite a bit of color. I will cautiously say cockerel.

The second looks like it could be a Dark Cornish.

Wojitan

Hatching
Jun 1, 2020
The first I would agree on Red Pyle OEGB. It's still a bit early, but it looks like it's getting quite a bit of color. I will cautiously say cockerel.

The second looks like it could be a Dark Cornish.

Boooo I will be sad if its a cockeral but, hey, thats the game when you get straight run. Its just so darn cute! I wish I could find pictures of red pyle OEGB online to compare. I'll come back in a few weeks with updated pics!

Wojitan

Hatching
Jun 1, 2020
The white chick looks like a red pyle old english game. The red one also looks like an old english game, but I'm not sure what color.
Thanks! I dont know anything about OEGB so that wasnt anywhere on my radar at all. I'm excited to see how they feather out in the next few weeks!

Mom 2em All

Crowing
12 Years
Apr 20, 2008
Dora, Alabama
I had one like your brown one. Straight run bantam gamble bin from TSC - unfortunately I do not remember which one of my chickens it was. However if you want to guess, I have pics of them undwr the breed -gender threads.. wait where are we now? Anyhow feel free to look and guess which is the adult version of yours

Top Bottom